MEDIA ALERT: Michael Bublé special
- Michael Bublé, the multi-Grammy Award-winning artist, returns to NBC on Wednesday, March 20 at 10 p.m. ET/PT with “bublé!,” his seventh music special on the network.
- The primetime special – his most personal to date – takes the audience on a musical journey through his extraordinary career and features six songs from his new album, “love” ❤, including “When You’re Smiling” and “Such a Night.”
- Accompanied by a 36-piece orchestra, Buble’ will also perform some of the classic songs that inspired his early career, including “Fly Me to the Moon” and “You’re Nobody ‘Til Somebody Loves You.”
- In addition, he will perform a selection of romantic standards, including “My Funny Valentine” and a lush duet with guest artist Cécile McLorin Salvant on “La Vie en Rose.”
- Bublé will perform several of his original songs, including the popular “Haven’t Met You Yet,” “Home” and “It’s a Beautiful Day.”
- His eighth studio album, “love” ❤, released late last year, debuted at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and has sold 300,000 units to date.
- Bublé’s recently announced North American tour kicks off Feb. 13 at Tampa’s Amalie Arena and will hit New York’s Madison Square Garden and L.A.’s Staples Center, among many other markets. For more information please visit www.michaelbuble.com.
- “bublé!” is a Brad Lachman Production in association with Universal Television. Michael Bublé, Bruce Allen and Brad Lachman serve as executive producers.
ABOUT MICHAEL BUBLE
Michael Bublé has sold over 60 million records worldwide over the course of his extraordinary career. He has performed hundreds of sold-out shows around the globe, won four Grammys, multiple Juno Awards and will now have headlined on seven NBC specials. His recent sold-out shows this past summer in London, Dublin and Australia were seen by more than 150,000 fans.