Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural, released a behind-the-scenes video for the upcoming original series Creepshow, featuring an interview with Executive Producer Greg Nicotero. Creepshow, the horror series based on the 1982 anthology film written by Stephen King and directed by George A. Romero, will premiere on Shudder later this year.
View video HERE.
Shudder has announced eight of the twelve segments that will make up Creepshow’s six-episode season, including an adaptation of the Stephen King story “Gray Matter,” adapted by Byron Willinger and Philip de Blasi (The Commuter) and directed by series showrunner Greg Nicotero (The Walking Dead), as well as the following segments based on stories by other award-winning and acclaimed horror writers:
· “By The Silver Water of Lake Champlain” by Joe Hill (NOS4A2)
· “House of the Head” by Josh Malerman (Bird Box)
· “The Companion” by Joe R. Lansdale (The Bottoms), Kasey Lansdale & Keith Lansdale
· “The Man in the Suitcase” by Christopher Buehlman (The Lesser Dead)
· “All Hallows Eve” by Bruce Jones (The Hitchhiker)
· “Night of the Paw” by John Esposito (The Walking Dead: Webisodes)
· “Bad Wolf Down” by Rob Schrab (Monster House)
Creepshow is produced by the Cartel with Monster Agency Productions, Taurus Entertainment, and Striker Entertainment: Stan Spry, Jeff Holland, and Eric Woods are executive producers for the Cartel; Greg Nicotero and Brian Witten are executive producers for Monster Agency Productions; Robert Dudelson, James Dudelson and Jordan Kizwani are executive producers for Taurus Entertainment; Russell Binder is executive producer and Marc Mostman co-executive producer for Striker Entertainment.