SETH ROGEN ANNOUNCES ALL-STAR LINEUP FOR NETFLIX COMEDY SPECIAL
Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity Will Stream Globally On Netflix In April
- Netflix announced today the all-star guest lineup for his upcoming Netflix special, Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity. Seth Rogen and friends combine stand-up, sketches and music into an outrageous comedy special that could only come from the mind of Seth.
- Guests scheduled to appear include: Tiffany Haddish, Sarah Silverman, Michelle Wolf, John Mulaney, James Corden,The Muppets, Post Malone, Nick Kroll, Kumail Nanjiani, Sacha Baron Cohen, Jeff Goldblum, Michael Che, Craig Robinson & The Nasty Delicious.
- This is Seth and Lauren Rogen’s sixth annual Hilarity for Charity event and will film this at The Hollywood Palladium.
- This is the first time the event is being broadcast, and will stream globally on Netflix.
- “We started the Los Angeles variety show six years ago in order to raise awareness for Alzheimer’s, a disease that has touched so many families including my own. Our goal is to educate a younger audience and ultimately create the next generation of advocates for the cause,” said HFC Co-Founder Lauren Miller Rogen. “I am so thrilled to be able to share this year’s show with an even larger audience through our partnership with Netflix and are proud to have them as a partner.”
- About Hilarity for Charity:
- In 2012, Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller Rogen founded Hilarity for Charity as a resource for the millennial generation, to help bridge the gap in understanding the landscape of Alzheimer’s disease. Using this unique approach, HFC aims to significantly improve outcomes for all family members contending with Alzheimer’s disease by 2020.
- For additional information, please visit HilarityForCharity.org and to donate text HILARITY to 41-444.