PeopleTV GUESTS for the WEEK of SEPTEMBER 17 – SEPTEMBER 21
PEOPLE Now’s Jeremy Parsons & Andrea Boehlke
Chatter Streams Live Mon – Fri at 8pm ET/5pm PT on the PeopleTV app and on Twitter
MONDAY, September 17
· PEOPLE Now: Chris Harrison (promoting Who Wants to Be a Millionaire)
· Chatter: TBA
TUESDAY, September 18
· PEOPLE Now: Tom Bergeron (promoting Dancing With the Stars and The Messenger)
Plus, an Emmy Awards Recap
· Chatter: Meagan Good (promoting A Boy. A Girl. A Dream: Love on Election Night)
WEDNESDAY, September 19
· PEOPLE Now: Brett Young (live, in studio promoting his new clothing line and latest single)
Imogen Lloyd Webber (live, in studio discussing the latest on the Royals)
· Chatter: Jesse McCartney (promoting Wasted)
THURSDAY, September 20
· PEOPLE Now: Andrew Zimmern (promoting Big Food Truck Tip)
· Chatter: Peyton List (promoting Happy Together)
· Couch Surfing: Jane Lynch (promoting Two Lost Souls)
FRIDAY, September 21
· PEOPLE Now: Tony Danza (promoting Netflix’s The Good Cop)
· Chatter: TBA
ABOUT PEOPLE NOW: PEOPLE Now is a 25-minute live daily online show which airs from NY Mon- Fri at Noon ET/9am PT on PEOPLE.com and streams live on Twitter and on Facebook Live.
Hosted by Jeremy Parsons (@JeremyParsonsTV) and co-hosted by Andrea Boehlke (@andreaboehlke), PEOPLE Now delivers a satisfying selection of everything PEOPLE has to offer: exclusive interviews,
celebrity and entertainment updates, news and human interest stories — plus, style, pets, moms and babies, food and décor, and more. View the show on demand at PeopleTV.com. #PEOPLENow
ABOUT CHATTER: Built specifically for Twitter, Chatter is PeopleTV’s live, 30-minute nightly entertainment newsmagazine which airs from LA where Emmy® award-winning television host Rocsi Diaz (@RocsiDiaz)
breaks down the latest trending moments in celebrity and entertainment news and interviews today’s buzziest stars, with viewer tweets driving the conversation. Chatter airs live on the PeopleTV app and on Twitter.
ABOUT COUCH SURFING: Hosted by Lola Ogunnaike (@lolaogunnaike), PeopleTV’s weekly Couch Surfing features famed film and television stars as they stroll down memory lane to watch and react to their
own notable performances. Nothing is off limits, as these stars recall behind-the-scenes mishaps, auditions for pinnacle roles, relationships with co-stars, and more.
PeopleTV is available on PeopleTV.com, in addition to mobile and connected TV devices. Download the free app for iOS and Android, in addition to Apple TV, Roku Players, Amazon Fire TV, PlutoTV, Xumo, Chromecast and Xfinity.