“BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION” RETURNS WITH MULTIPLATFORM COVERAGE
CBS All Access’ Popular “Big Brother” Live Feeds Return Plus
Pop’s Exclusive Television Broadcast of “Celebrity Big Brother After Dark”
Jan. 18, 2019 – The multiplatform coverage of BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION that fans came to love last year – including the BIG BROTHER live feeds – will return for the second season following BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION’s two-night premiere event, Monday, Jan. 21 and Tuesday, Jan. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). The live feeds will begin following the west coast broadcast on Tuesday, Jan. 22. CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK premieres on Pop on Tuesday, Jan. 22 (12:00-3:00 AM, ET/PT) with continuous live, late night coverage seven nights a week leading into the finale.
Details of the social, multiplatform and additional broadcast features this season include:
CBS All Access:
- BIG BROTHER live feeds: CBS All Access’ BIG BROTHER live feeds offer an in-depth, exclusive pass to the show. Fans will have the opportunity to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house when the live feeds begin on Tuesday, Jan. 22 following the west coast broadcast.
- Watch BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION live and on demand across devices: Through CBS All Access, fans across the U.S. will be able to watch the live broadcast of BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION across platforms and catch up on every episode on demand after they air. CBS All Access subscribers can watch BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS App for iOS, Android and on Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs, Vizio Smartcast TVs and Amazon Channels.
- Every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER: CBS All Access offers BIG BROTHER fans the opportunity to watch every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER.
- BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION social accounts: On BIG BROTHER’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother), fans can get updates on the show and bonus content all season long. Additional content can also be found on the show’s Twitter (@CBSBigBrother) and Instagram (@CBS_bigbrother) accounts.
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION on CBS.com and the CBS app:
- Watch recent BIG BROTHER episodes: Fans without a CBS All Access subscription will still be able to catch up on the latest episodes from this season on CBS.com and the CBS App for mobile devices and tablets.
CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on Pop TV:
- The exclusive live television broadcast of CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK (BBAD) on Pop TV brings fans a live late-night look inside the BIG BROTHER house seven nights a week beginning Tuesday, Jan. 22 (12:00-3:00 AM, ET/PT) through Tuesday, Feb. 12. For a complete schedule, visit http://poptv.com/bbad.
- Pop’s fan-favorite BBAD mascot, Orwell the Owl (@BBADOrwell), will be live-tweeting every single night and giving fans an opportunity to vote on a special HOH gift for the winning houseguests each week.
Following the series premiere on Monday, Jan. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION will air on multiple nights each week for three weeks, with the two-hour finale on Wednesday, Feb. 13.
All episodes will be broadcast on the CBS Television Network, as well as be available to stream live and on-demand via CBS All Access.
About BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION follows a group of celebrities living together in a house outfitted with over 80 HD cameras and over 100 microphones recording their move 24 hours a day. Each week, one or more Celebrity Houseguests will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $250,000. BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION is produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol Shine North America.