MEDIA ALERT: NBC RENEWS DRAMA SERIES “THE BLACKLIST” FOR A SEVENTH SEASON
- NBC has renewed its esteemed drama series “The Blacklist” for a seventh season.
- Season to date “The Blacklist” is averaging a 1.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” ratings from Nielsen Media Research. It’s been a strong performer in delayed viewing, growing by 119% going from “live plus same day” to L+7 Nielsens in adults 18-49 (from a 0.57 rating to a 1.25) and by 3.4 million persons (3.9 million to 7.3 million).
- “The Blacklist” is also this season’s #1 most upscale drama on the Big 4 networks among adults 18-49 living in homes with $100K+ incomes, indexing at a 140 among those viewers in L+7 results (100 represents an average concentration of those homes).
- “Congratulations to our amazing producers, cast and crew, all of whom continue to work at the top of their game and make ‘The Blacklist’ one of NBC’s signature series,” said Lisa Katz and Tracey Pakosta, Co-Presidents of Scripted Programming, NBC Entertainment.
- The current season of “The Blacklist” airs Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath, John Davis, John Fox, James Spader, Lukas Reiter, J.R. Orci, Carla Kettner and Laura A. Benson serve as executive producers.
- “The Blacklist” is a production of Davis Entertainment in association with Sony Pictures Television and Universal Television.