NETFLIX LAUNCHES LIVE-ACTION INTERACTIVE SERIES
YOU VS. WILD STARRING BEAR GRYLLS ON APRIL 10
Interactive Teaser Trailer HERE
-- Viewers decide what Bear Grylls eats, encounters, and experiences in a new
Interactive, family-friendly adventure series --
- Netflix will debut a new live-action interactive series, You vs. Wild, on April 10.
- In You vs. Wild, viewers join survival expert Bear Grylls on exciting adventures all over the world. Dense jungles, towering mountains, brutal deserts, and mysterious forests await, with tough decisions around every corner. In this groundbreaking interactive adventure series, you make all the decisions and whether or not Bear succeeds or fails is totally up to you.
- Each episode features an interactive experience with multiple choices, where a user may direct the course of the story.
- Quote from Bear Grylls: "I'm so proud to deliver this first-of-its-kind live-action interactive series, really giving viewers an all access pass to explore the world and its landscapes in my boots. The stakes are high in this one!"
- Episodes: 8
- Executive producers: Bear Grylls, Chris Grant, Drew Buckley, Ben Silverman, Howard Owens, Rob Buchta, and Delbert Shoopman
- Director: Ben Simms
- Production company: Electus, A Propagate Company, and Bear Grylls Ventures
Bear Grylls Bio
Bear Grylls has become known as one of the most recognized faces of survival and outdoor adventure. His journey to this acclaim started on a small island off the U.K. coast, where his late father taught him to climb and sail. Trained from a young age in martial arts, Grylls spent three years as a soldier in the British Special Forces; it was here that he perfected many of the survival skills that his fans all over the world enjoy. Despite a free-fall parachuting accident in Africa, Grylls went on to become one of the youngest climbers ever to reach the summit of Mount Everest. He went on to star in seven seasons of Discovery Channel’s “Man vs. Wild,” which became one of the most watched shows on the planet. Since then, he has hosted more extreme adventure shows across more global networks than anyone else in the world, and is a #1 best-selling author, with over 85 books selling in excess of 15 million copies. He is an honorary colonel to the Royal Marines Commandos and the U.K.’s youngest ever chief scout, and is the first ever global Chief Ambassador to 50 million worldwide scouts.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 139 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.