MEDIA ALERT: NBC RENEWS "GOOD GIRLS" FOR THIRD SEASON
- NBC has renewed its drama series “Good Girls” for a third season.
- “We’re so excited to continue following the friendship and adventures of these three incredible women while also exploring relatable issues in both funny and surprising ways,” said Lisa Katz and Tracey Pakosta, Co-Presidents of Scripted Programming, NBC Entertainment. “Congratulations to Jenna Bans, and our amazing writers, cast and crew who give these stories depth and humanity.”
- So far this season “Good Girls” has averaged a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.1 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” ratings from Nielsen Media Research. The most recent telecast on April 7 delivered a four-week high in total viewers, according to “live plus same day” Nielsens, and equaled the show’s top 18-49 rating since its March 3 season premiere.
- On the digital front “Good Girls” has broken its series record for best seven-day non-linear viewership with each new episode so far this season, allowing the show to double its digital delivery this season versus last.
- Jenna Bans writes and executive produces. Michael Weaver directs and executive produces. Jeannine Renshaw, Mark Wilding and Bill Krebs also executive produce.
- “Good Girls” is produced by Universal Television.