BRAVO SEALS THE DEAL WHEN “MILLION DOLLAR LISTING NEW YORK” PREMIERES ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 1 AT 9PM ET/PT
Real Estate Vet Luis D. Ortiz Returns Along with Newcomer Broker Tyler Whitman
- Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing New York” is back for season eight with a special 90-minute episode on Thursday, August 1 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Returning real estate moguls include: Fredrik Eklund, Ryan Serhant and Steve Gold.
- Luis D. Ortiz is back to working in real estate joined by newcomer Tyler Whitman.
- Season Trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/million-dollar-listing-new-york/season-8/videos/your-first-look-at-million-dollar-listing-new-york
Coming up this season:
- As the real estate market continues to deteriorate with a double-digit decline, these top agents must become more innovative and assertive than ever to stay on top and sell their listings.
- Fredrik has finally found his fatherhood groove and is ecstatic to celebrate one year with his miracle twins. With business continuing to flourish, he decides the timing might be perfect to expand his empire to the West coast.
- Ryan’s real estate empire continues to grow rapidly with offices in both SoHo and Brooklyn and additional agents in the Hamptons, Miami, Los Angeles and Chicago. His dream of becoming a father is finally a reality, but will he be able to balance his personal life with the stress of the declining market?
- Steve continues to create a new chapter for himself, building out his powerhouse team and nurturing a new relationship that may be the missing piece he’s been seeking.
- After an emotional escape from New York City, Luis D. Ortiz is back from his sabbatical in Europe with a fresh new outlook on life. Forced to prove to his team that he is back in the real estate business for good, he must also deal with lingering drama in his personal life.
- With nearly a decade of real estate experience under his belt, Tyler Whitman joins the crew ready to tackle any obstacle thrown his way. Navigating the market in its toughest state, the pressure is on for him to succeed.
“Million Dollar Listing New York” is produced by World of Wonder with Randy Barbato, Fenton Bailey, Tom Campbell, Danielle King and Rob Bola serving as Executive Producers.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.