"DRESSING FUNNY" Launches Today Exclusively on NETFLIX IS A JOKE
The New Social Series Features Queer Eye’s Fashion Guru
Styling the Best in Comedy Including
John Mulaney, Nick Kroll, Ali Wong, Miranda Sings, Tina Fey, Rachel Dratch, and Pete Davidson.
This series marks the first original social series for Netflix is a Joke,
- Dressing Funny launches today exclusively on Netflix is a Joke.
- The series features Queer Eye’s style expert Tan France with top comedians, helping them break out of their funny comfort zone to find style that delivers more than just a punch line.
- Dressing Funny marks the first original social series for Netflix is a Joke
- Each episode ranges from 10-15 minutes.
- Episodes will be available on Netflix’s main Youtube and all Netflix is a Joke social channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Episode Order:
- John Mulaney Friday 6/21
- Nick Kroll and Andrew Goldberg Monday 6/24
- Ali Wong Thursday 6/27
- Miranda Sings Thursday 7/4
- Tina Fey and Rachel Dratch Thursday 7/11
- Pete Davidson Thursday 7/18
About Netflix is a Joke
Netflix Is A Joke is Netflix’s multi-platform comedy brand, where fans of stand-up, sketch comedy, and anything in-between can find their new favorite inside joke. We believe comedy is a space where every voice can and should be heard, which is why we celebrate our comedians in all they do by breaking comedy news, creating original content, and attending festivals around the world. Search ‘Netflix Is A Joke’ on your Netflix for stand-up recommendations and follow @netflixisajoke for all things comedy.