THIS NOVEMBER, JOIN SHOUT! FACTORY AS IT CELEBRATES
THE 100TH BIRTHDAY OF TELEVISION'S ORIGINAL GENIUS
ERNIE KOVACS: THE CENTENNIAL EDITION
Across 9 DVDs, Fans of Classic TV and Comedy Will Thrill to
22 Hours of Landmark Hilarity and Bonus Features
This Holiday Season, Shout! Factory Will Also Offer Limited Edition
Sets of Never-Before-Available-or-Seen Lithographs by Ernie Kovacs,
Starting at $250
- 1987 ATAS Hall Of Fame Induction
- Andy McKay 8mm Home Movies
- Audio Lost
- Baseball Film
- Charlie Clod In Brazil
- Dutch Masters Commercials
- Ernie's Opening Monologue
- Home Movies: Golf With Edie And Ernie
- Howard, The World's Strongest Ant on "A Hot Date" and "Howard's Campground"
- Interview: Algernon Gerard, Archaeologist
- Interview: The World At Your Doorstep
- Introducing Coloratura Mimi Cosnowski
- Irving Wong: Tin Pan Alley Songwriter
- J. Burlington Gearshift
- Making Of "Baseball Film"
- Martin Krutch, Public Eye
- Matzoh Hepplewhite
- Miklos Molnar's Glue
- Muriel Cigars Commercials Featuring Edie Adams
- Original Theatrical Trailers: "Wake Me When It's Over" And "Five Golden Hours"
- Our Man In Havana" Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Percy Dovetonsils : "Ode To A Housefly", "Ode To Electricity" and "Ode To Stanley's Pussycat"
- Remembering Ernie With George Schlatter And Jolene Brand
- Rock Mississippi In "Fingers Under Weskit"
- Silents Please
- Skodney Silsky, Hollywood Reporter
- Strangely Believe It: Writers To Blame
- Superclod Test
- Surprise Audience Member
- Take A Good Look: "Clues" and "Sales Film"
- The Kapusta Kid In Outer Space Meets Olivia Scilloscope
- The Mysterious Knockwurst
- Trailer For "Operation Mad Ball" - "It Happened To Ernie"
About Shout! Factory
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory's entertainment offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast entertainment distribution network which delivers culturally relevant programming, movie and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America and across multiple platforms. Shout! Factory owns and operates Shout! Studios, Scream Factory, Shout! Factory Kids, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and Shout! Factory TV. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Los Angeles, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com.