ABC News’ ‘What Would You Do?’ Revisits Scenarios to Explore if the Reactions Differ From Years Past, on Friday, September 22
‘WHAT WOULD YOU DO?’ REVISITS SCENARIOS TO EXPLORE IF THE REACTIONS DIFFER FROM YEARS PAST, ON SEPTEMBER 22
‘What Would You Do?’ Airs Friday, September 22, at 9:00 p.m. EDT, on ABC
“What Would You Do?” airs Friday, September 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
Friday, September 22, scenarios include:
- Three teen boys are verbally and emotionally abusing a homeless man. How will passersby react? What are the reactions when the homeless person is a woman?
- While parallel parking, a motorist slams her car into the car parked directly behind her, knocks the front bumper off of that car and leaves the scene. What will witnesses do? What happens when the bad parker is a man?
- When two Latino men place an order in Spanish at a store, they are met by extreme prejudice from the cashier. Will the other customers speak up?
- At a bar, a man snatches a woman’s purse hung on her chair. Will anyone say something? What happens when the thief is a woman?
- At a gas station, someone is stealing gas from another customer when that customer steps away from the pump. Will any of the witnesses speak up?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wwyd and https://www.facebook.com/JohnQuinones
Twitter: @WWYDABC and @JohnQABC