On-air Picks of the Week
- *SEASON PREMIERE* Join PBS for the return of Sunday night drama on June 16. ENDEAVOUR, SEASON 6 ON MASTERPIECE “Pylon” premieres Sunday, June 16, 2019, 9:00-10:30 p.m. ET, followed by JAMESTOWN “Episode One” from 10:30-11:30 p.m. ET.
- *NEW* POV “Roll Red Roll” premieres Monday, June 17, 2019, 10:00-11:30 p.m. ET.
- *NEW* THE LAVENDER SCARE premieres Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 9:00-10:00 p.m. ET.
- *NEW* WHEN WHALES WALKED: JOURNEYS IN DEEP TIME premieres Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 9:00-11:00 p.m. ET.
New and Notable Video
- ENDEAVOUR, SEASON 6 ON MASTERPIECE . Premieres Sunday, June 16, 2019, 9:00-10:30 p.m. ET.
- POV “Roll Red Roll” . Premieres Monday, June 17, 2019, 10:00–11:30 p.m. ET.
- SUMMER OF SPACE . The adventure starts on Monday, July 8
SUNDAY, JUNE 16, 2019
SECRETS OF SCOTLAND YARD (SSYA) (TV-14) (R)
*NEW* ENDEAVOUR, SEASON 6 ON MASTERPIECE “Pylon” (MAST) (#4924) (TV-14)
Endeavour returns to Oxford to investigate a murder but doesn’t believe the main suspect is guilty.
*NEW* JAMESTOWN “Episode One” (JAME) (#301) (TV-14)
Jocelyn regains her thirst for advancement. Silas devotes himself to life with the Pamunkey.
MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2019
*NEW*ANTIQUES ROADSHOW “Vintage St. Paul” (ANRO) (#2316) (TV-G)
Discover which marvelous Minnesota treasure has skyrocketed in the market to $2 million-$3 million!
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW “Vintage St. Louis” (ANRO) (#1925) (TV-G) (R)
*NEW* POV “Roll Red Roll” (AMDO) (#3201) (TV-MA)
Roll Red Roll exposes the culture at the root of high school sexual assault in America.
TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2019
SECRETS OF THE DEAD “Cleopatra’s Lost Tomb (SEDE) (#1502) (TV-PG) (R)
*NEW* THE LAVENDER SCARE (LAVS) (TV-PG)
Learn about the decades-long efforts by the U.S. government to fire gay and lesbian employees.
FRONTLINE “Documenting Hate: New American Nazis” (FRON) (#3617) (EXEMPT) (R)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19, 2019
*NEW* THE NILE: RIVERS OF LIFE (RIVL) (#101) (TV-PG)
See the astonishing wildlife and people of the Nile, the world’s longest river.
*NEW* WHEN WHALES WALKED: JOURNEYS IN DEEP TIME (WWWJ) (TV-PG)
Meet the ancient ancestors of four iconic creatures.
THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2019
*NEW* THE THIS OLD HOUSE HOUR “Humidity Mystery, Brick Patch” (NTOH) (#1725) (TV-G)
Kevin sees how glass and windows are manufactured; Nathan repairs a floor; Tom talks table saws.
#AskTOH | #WhatIsIt
ENDEAVOUR, SEASON 6 ON MASTERPIECE “Pylon” (MAST) (#4924) (TV-14) (R)
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW “Vintage St. Paul” (ANRO) (#2316) (TV-G) (R)
FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2019
*NEW* WASHINGTON WEEK (WWIR) (#5851) (EXEMPT)
Join Robert Costa and noted journalists for a discussion of the big stories from DC.
@washingtonweek | #WashingtonWeek
*NEW* FIRING LINE WITH MARGARET HOOVER (FLMH) (#233) (EXEMPT)
Join Hoover for a public affairs talk show that delivers a civil and engaging contest of ideas.
*NEW* AMERICAN MASTERS "Robert Shaw - Man of Many Voices" (AMMS) (#3207) (TV-PG)
Follow the journey of one of the greatest choral music conductors in the world, Robert Shaw.
GREAT PERFORMANCES “The Cleveland Orchestra Centennial Celebration” (GPER) (#4312) (TV-G) (R)
SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2019
11:00 PM-12:00 AM:
AUSTIN CITY LIMITS “Margo Price/Hayes Carll” (AUCL) (#4210) (TV-PG) (R)
@acltv | #acltv