BRAVO’S “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS” THREE-PART REUNION BEGINS TUESDAY, JULY 16 AT 9PM ET/PT
- Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” three-part reunion premieres on Tuesday, July 16 at 9pm ET/PT.
- Host Andy Cohen joins Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, Kyle Richards, newcomer Denise Richards, Lisa Rinna, and friend Camille Grammer as they revisit a wildly unpredictable season. Lisa Vanderpump did not attend the reunion.
- For a sneak peek at the reunion, please visit: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/videos/heres-your-first-look-at-the-shocking-real
- The women gather to settle their grievances, but are faced with a stunning no-show from Lisa Vanderpump, which sets Kyle off.
- An emotional Denise reflects on her roller-coaster year, but her comments draw Camille’s ire.
- Erika and Lisa Rinna reveal some naughty secrets about their husbands, while Dorit calls out Teddi’s betrayal.
- Teddi finds herself in the hot seat as Andy holds her accountable for her role in Puppygate, which ultimately led to a rift between Dorit and Lisa Vanderpump.
- Dorit, Erika, and Kyle defend themselves when tabloid headlines are brought into question.
- Lisa Rinna opens up to the group about her possible issues with food.
- Unresolved emotions between Camille and the rest of the ladies come to a shocking climax.
- The reunion concludes with the fallout over Camille’s dramatic storm-off.
- Teddi and Denise face a volatile foe.
- A tearful Kyle reflects on the end of her long friendship with Lisa Vanderpump.
- Lisa Rinna, Dorit, and Erika debate Lisa Vanderpump’s behavior this season and question her motivations.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series “Dirty John,” along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.