Week of November 24-30, 2019
On-air Picks of the Week
- *NEW* Julian Fellowes’ THE CHAPERONE ON MASTERPIECE, starring “Downton Abbey” actress Elizabeth McGovern, premieres Sunday, November 24, 9:00-11:00 p.m. ET
- *NEW* COLLEGE BEHIND BARS premieres Monday, November 25 and Tuesday, November 26, 9:00-11:00 p.m. ET
- *NEW* GREAT PERFORMANCES Broadway’s Best concludes with “Kinky Boots” Friday, November 29, 9:00-11:30 p.m. ET
New and Notable Video
- SONGWRITING WITH SOLDIERS . Premieres Friday, October 25, 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET
- GREAT PERFORMANCES “Much Ado About Nothing” . Premieres Friday, November 22, 9:00-11:30 p.m. ET
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2019
SECRETS OF HER MAJESTY’S SECRET SERVICE (SEHM) (TV-PG) (R)
9:00 PM-11:00 PM:
*NEW* THE CHAPERONE ON MASTERPIECE (MAST) (#4953) (TV-14)
Follow the diffident chaperone to dancer Louise Brooks in this Jazz Age drama from Julian Fellowes.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2019
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW “Harrisburg Hour 1” (ANRO) (#2201) (TV-G) (R)
*NEW* COLLEGE BEHIND BARS “Part One” (COLB) (#101) (TV-14)
Learn the personal stories of incarcerated students enrolled in a rigorous college program.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2019
FINDING YOUR ROOTS “The Pioneers” (FIYO) (#308) (TV-PG) (R)
*NEW* COLLEGE BEHIND BARS “Part Two” (COLB) (#103) (TV-14)
Senior projects get underway; as graduation nears, some students face the realities of going home.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2019
NATURE “Hotel Armadillo” (NAAT) (#3409) (TV-PG) (R)
*NEW* NOVA “Animal Espionage” (NOVA) (#4623) (TV-PG)
Wildlife biologists go inside animals’ private worlds with non-invasive camera traps and drones.
*NEW* THE PLASTIC PROBLEM: PBS NEWSHOUR PRESENTS (PLPR) (TV-PG)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2019
THE THIS OLD HOUSE HOUR “Westerly Raise a Second Story; Ductless Humidifier, Planters” (NTOH) (#1804) (TV-G) (R)
#AskTOH | #WhatIsIt
THE CHAPERONE ON MASTERPIECE (MAST) (#4953) (TV-14) (R)
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2019
*NEW* WASHINGTON WEEK (WWIR) (#5922) (EXEMPT)
Join Robert Costa and noted journalists for a discussion of the big stories from DC.
@washingtonweek | #WashingtonWeek
*NEW* FIRING LINE WITH MARGARET HOOVER (FLMH) (#322) (EXEMPT)
Join Hoover for a public affairs talk show that delivers a civil and engaging contest of ideas.
*NEW* GREAT PERFORMANCES “Kinky Boots” (GPER) (#4414) (TV-14)
Enjoy the Tony-winning musical about friendship and extraordinary shoes with songs by Cyndi Lauper.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2019
11:00 PM-12:00 AM:
AUSTIN CITY LIMITS “The Pretenders” (AUCL) (#4302) (TV-PG) (R)
@acltv | #acltv