OXYGEN’S “IN ICE COLD BLOOD” HOSTED BY ICE-T RETURNS THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13 AT 9PM ET/PT
- “In Ice Cold Blood” is back for a shocking third season, premiering Thursday, February 13 at 9pm ET/PT on Oxygen.
- Grammy and NAACP Image Award Winner Ice-T (“Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”) returns as host and executive producer, lending his distinct voice to mind-blowing true stories involving sex, money, obsession – or a fatal cocktail of all three.
- During each hour-long episode, in-depth interviews and archival footage merge to spotlight an intriguing mystery, recounted through the lens of expert detective work, unpredictable twists and jaw-dropping discoveries.
- Season Trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/in-ice-cold-blood/season-3/videos/in-ice-cold-blood-returns-on-thursday-february-13th
- When some of the most basic human desires – sex and money – cloud our judgment with lust and greed, they run the risk of dangerous consequences.
- Real-life cases spotlight unhinged passion motivating someone enough to kill.
- Law Enforcement officials involved first-hand, along with family and friends closest to the victim, bring each cold-blooded story to life.
- When an up-and-coming hotshot defense attorney is brutally stabbed in her own office, detectives uncover a world of possible suspects. Could this be a work-related incident, or was it something much more sinister? Lies, betrayal and terror are unearthed as investigators uncover the killer.
- When a young woman in her prime is found brutally murdered, the entire community rallies to help find her killer. What they uncover is a world of double identities, infatuation and obsession. But this story has a silver lining – one that led to the arrest of dozens of outstanding felons and to the self-defense training of tens of thousands of women.
About Oxygen Media:
Oxygen is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.