OXYGEN DEBUTS “SNAPPED: BEHIND BARS - SHEILA DAVALLOO” SPECIAL PREMIERING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1 AT 6PM ET/PT
The 2-Hour Special to Feature Exclusive Sheila Davalloo Interview
- Oxygen, the network for high-quality crime programming, launches “Snapped” Behind Bars with the infamous case of Sheila Davalloo.
- Season Trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/snapped/season-26/videos/snapped-behind-bars-sheila-davalloo-airs-sunday-december-1st
- The special will break down how Sheila stopped at nothing to continue down a path of deceit, and for the first time on “Snapped: Behind Bars” Sheila opens up and tells her side of the story.
- New details will be uncovered about Sheila’s attempted murder of her husband, extramarital affair that turned for the worst and new twists and turns in her case.
- Interviews with Crime Writer and Journalist, M. William Phelps who wrote the book, Obsessed based on the life of Davalloo and Forensic Psychologist, Katherine Ramsland paint a vivid picture of Sheila's turbulent lifestyle and her victims.
“Snapped: Behind Bars” is produced by Jupiter Entertainment with Allison Wallach and Deborah Allen serving as executive producers. For more information, visit www.oxygen.com
About Oxygen Media:
Oxygen Media is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.