OXYGEN’S “HOMICIDE FOR THE HOLIDAYS” RETURNS FOR SEASON FOUR ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7 AT 7:30PM ET/PT
- “Homicide for the Holidays” is back for a gripping new season premiering on Saturday, December 7 at 7:30pm ET/PT on Oxygen.
- The series will air at 7pm ET/PT beginning Saturday, December 14
- Season four unwraps four chilling stories of holidays taking a sweeping turn when a loved one is brutally killed by an unforeseen suspect and investigations unfold that stun everyone involved.
- Season trailer: https://www.oxygen.com/homicide-for-the-holidays/season-3/videos/homicide-for-the-holidays-returns-on-saturday-december
- The holiday season is usually the busiest and happiest time of the year and spent with family and friends, but unfortunately can leave a painful surprise when it begins with a shocking murder.
- Each hour-long episode examines a devastating case as police investigate and go to incredible lengths to unveil secrets about the true motive of the killer, giving families justice about their loved ones’ death.
- With firsthand accounts from those close to the victim, the limited series delves into the alarming cases that prove the holidays can turn the happiest time of the year upside down in a split second.
Upcoming Episodes:“Thanksgiving Terror” airs Saturday, December 7 at 7:30pm ET/PT
A mother is brutally shot to death while driving her sons home from a Thanksgiving celebration. When the hunt for her killer leads to an unlikely suspect, investigators soon realize her murder is not as random as it once seemed.
“Last Christmas” airs Saturday, December 14 at 7:00pm ET/PT
Just after Christmas, a young couple is found murdered inside their Florida home. Neighbors can't imagine the couple had been in the area long enough to make a mortal enemy. Police uncover deeply personal details, and soon expose a deadly secret
“Christmas Heartbreak” airs Saturday, December 21 at 7:00pm ET/PT
A beloved couple is found murdered inside their home on Christmas morning. All that's left behind is a single palm print. Investigators work tirelessly to match the print to a suspect, until a letter from prison takes the case on an unexpected course.
“Death in Santa Claus” airs Saturday, December 28 at 7:00pm ET/PT
After a family is found massacred inside their Santa Claus, Georgia home, the hunt for their killer hinges on the eyewitness testimony of the three young surviving daughters.
“Homicide for the Holidays” is produced by Jarrett Creative with Seth Jarrett and Julie Insogna Jarrett as Executive Producers. Bob Gillan and Steve Bruno also serve as Executive Producers for Emerge Pictures.
About Oxygen Media:
Oxygen is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship “Snapped” franchise, “Cold Justice,” “Killer Couples,” “Criminal Confessions,” and breakout hit event series such as “The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway,” “Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks,” and “Aaron Hernandez Uncovered.” Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.