NBC NEWS AND MSNBC TO AIR SPECIAL COVERAGE OF SUPER TUESDAY - THE BIGGEST PRIMARY CONTEST TO DATE - ON MARCH 3
LESTER HOLT AND SAVANNAH GUTHRIE, JOINED BY CHUCK TODD AND ANDREA MITCHELL, TO ANCHOR PRIMETIME NETWORK COVERAGE AT 8 PM
RACHEL MADDOW, BRIAN WILLIAMS AND NICOLLE WALLACE TO ANCHOR SPECIAL COVERAGE FOR MSNBC AT 6 PM
PLUS - SPECIAL ELECTION NIGHT COVERAGE ON NBC NEWS NOW STARTING WITH CHUCK TODD AT 7 PM
With 1,357 delegates up for grabs across 16 contests on Super Tuesday, March 3, NBC News and MSNBC will provide extended coverage of the biggest contest to date in the 2020 presidential Democratic primary race.
- NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt and TODAY co-anchor and NBC News chief legal correspondent Savannah Guthrie, joined by Meet the Press moderator and NBC News political director Chuck Todd and NBC News chief foreign affairs correspondent and senior Washington correspondent Andrea Mitchell, will lead network coverage live from NBC News Headquarters in New York starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
- Plus, NBC News and MSNBC correspondents, reporters and Road Warriors will be joining the coverage across both networks and reporting throughout the country at voting locations and campaign headquarters, including Hallie Jackson, Kristen Welker, Kasie Hunt, Tom Brokaw, Kate Snow, Cynthia McFadden, Geoff Bennett, Garrett Haake, Vaughn Hillyard, Mike Memoli, Josh Lederman, Ali Vitali, Shaquille Brewster, Morgan Radford, Blaine Alexander, Gabe Gutierrez, Miguel Almaguer, Cal Perry, Leigh Ann Caldwell, Gadi Schwartz and Trymaine Lee.
- With more than a third of all delegates for the Democratic National Convention up for grabs, MSNBC will have anchors, correspondents and reporters dispatched across the country for live, on-the-ground coverage and real-time analysis throughout the day as voters head to the polls in 14 states. MSNBC host Katy Tur will anchor live from California and MSNBC correspondent Chris Jansing will anchor live from Texas.
- Starting at 6 p.m. ET, Rachel Maddow, host of The Rachel Maddow Show, Brian Williams, host of The 11th Hour, and Nicolle Wallace, host of Deadline: White House, will anchor MSNBC’s special Super Tuesday coverage live from NBC News Headquarters in New York City. They will be joined by Chris Hayes, host of All In, Chris Matthews, host of Hardball, Lawrence O’Donnell, host of The Last Word, and Joy Reid, host of AM Joy.
- NBC News and MSNBC National Political Correspondent Steve Kornacki will be at the Big Board for up-to-the-minute results and analysis throughout the night.
- Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd will anchor special coverage of Super Tuesday streaming on NBC News NOW at 7 p.m. ET
- NBC News’ special coverage of Super Tuesday will also stream live on NBC News NOW starting at 8 p.m. ET, which is available on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and http://NBCNews.com.
- NBC News Digital political reporters will be on the ground in Super Tuesday states, including California and Texas, to bring the latest reporting and analysis to NBCNews.com and the NBC News app.
- The NBC News Digital politics team will live blog the contest throughout the day and night on March 3, with contributions from NBC News reporters across all platforms. Expect minute-by-minute updates, results and must-watch video and more at NBCNews.com/Decision2020.
- NBCNews.com will be a complete resource for all the latest news, exit polls and live updated race results thanks to the NBC News Decision Desk, which will declare winners and allocate delegates based on the data. Find all primary election results and upcoming races at NBCNews.com/ElectionResults2020.
- The Decision 2020 elections experience will appear across NBCNews.com, the NBC News mobile app, NBCNews.com/Decision2020, MSNBC.com and Telemundo.com.
- NBC News is also tracking the number of delegates each candidate wins in the 2020 Democratic and Republican presidential races. Get the latest at NBCNews.com/DelegateTracker.
- NBC News will continue to promote Road to 270, an interactive web tool where users can design and map their own road to the presidency. Users can also see the latest scenarios from NBC News political director Chuck Todd and NBC News and MSNBC national political correspondent Steve Kornacki. https://nbcnews.com/roadto270