NEW FRIENDS, NEW ALLIANCES, AND NEW BEGINNINGS AS “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY” RETURNS THURSDAY, APRIL 2, AT 9PM ET/PT
New Housewife Leah McSweeney Joins Returning Ladies Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley, and Tinsley Mortimer
- “The Real Housewives of New York City” season 12 premieres on Thursday, April 2, at 9pm ET/PT on Bravo.
- Returning this season: Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Dorinda Medley, and Tinsley Mortimer
- New housewife Leah McSweeney joins this season and this edgy downtown girl has the ladies clutching their pearls.
- To view the season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-12/videos/your-first-look-at-season-12-of-the-real
- Life is still a cabaret, but now it’s called “Marry, F**k, Marry” as Luann de Lesseps workshops the latest iteration of her notorious stage show. With her probation over, she tries to reclaim her old life, but realizes old habits die hard.
- Ramona Singer is on the hunt for love and companionship, now all she needs is a man who fills out her checklist. She sold the beloved apartment she shared with daughter Avery and is now trying to get used to her new digs. Struggling with letting go of her old life, she seeks a little help in the form of therapy.
- Sonja Morgan is living her best life! When she shows her latest Sonja by Sonja Morgan collection at NYFW, she is approached by an iconic NY department store with a big partnership offer. Looking for a fresh start, she faces one of the hardest decisions she has ever had to make.
- Dorinda Medley is juggling moving into a new apartment, renovating the old one, and dealing with the damage caused by a flood at Bluestone Manor. As she re-evaluates her relationship with longtime boyfriend John, she’s rediscovering herself and trying to be at peace. But she continues to butt heads with Tinsley. When Ramona and Sonja try to step in to help her deal with what they perceive to be anger issues, tensions reach an all-time high.
- Tinsley Mortimer is enjoying her life in the city with her newly adopted dogs and a new apartment at the hotel. But just when Tinsley is about to give up on love, an old flame returns and makes her an offer she can’t resist.
- New housewife Leah McSweeney is a born-and-bred New Yorker. She is the mother of 12-year-old Keir and is also a boss who just celebrated the 15th anniversary of her streetwear brand for women, by women, Married to the Mob. Although she is the youngest in the group of women, she is not afraid to speak her mind, which at times causes friction, especially with Ramona and Sonja.
Leah McSweeney is a streetwear pioneer, female entrepreneur, cultural provocateur, and mother of 12-year-old Kier (aka Kiki), living in New York City. Leah famously launched Married to the Mob in 2004, one of the first streetwear brands for women, by women. She created her brand as a response to the male dominated streetwear scene of the time, proving women could be innovators, designers, and consumers in the space. Since launching, she has brokered exclusive partnerships with MCM, Kangol, Barbie, Colette Paris, Reebok, and Nike.
When she is not building her empire, Leah brings her strong female voice and viewpoint to her podcast Improper Etiquette. She is a contributor to Penthouse Magazine, Hypebae and Mass Appeal. Leah continues to advocate for female empowerment, street culture and creative entrepreneurship, she also leans into lifestyle topics like health, fitness and breaking the stigma around mental health. With the help of Tinsley Mortimer, Leah has found a new group of friends, but her outspoken nature proves to be too much for the ladies to handle at times.
“The Real Housewives of New York City” is produced by Shed Media with Lisa Shannon, Barrie Bernstein, Darren Ward, and John Paparazzo. Andy Cohen is also an Executive Producer.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning “Top Chef” & “Project Runway,” “Vanderpump Rules,” “Below Deck,” “Southern Charm,” and the popular “Million Dollar Listing” and “The Real Housewives” franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen,” which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.